AWF are currently looking for customer service focused individuals who can perform security observation checks at designated sites within Aviation and other service sectors.
The role is a 4 on 2 off rotating shift, therefore you will need to be flexible as you will be required to work weekends and early morning / late nights, as well as public holidays. Ability to gain good hours as you will be working 12 hour days.
Your role will entail security observation activities at varied Auckland sites
Applicant's will have the following attributes and experience:
- Well presented
- Good communication
- Ability to work rostered shifts (day, afternoon and night)
- If you hold a current COA Security License this will be advantageous however, not essential
- Reliable transport to get to work
- Health and safety awareness
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening test and Ministry of Justice check
In return, we can offer you the following:
- $18.90 ph + 8% annual leave
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Long term assignment
- On-going support and communication while you are working
Applicants for this position must be New Zealand Citizens, or Permanent Residents.
Please apply online now with an up-to date CV and covering letter
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.