We are looking for a sawmill operator/hand - this sawmill supplies quality processed radiata pine for domestic and export markets. The role is ongoing and will suit someone who isnt afraid of a fast paced enviroment.
The key requirements for this role are:
- Must work well within a team enviroment
- Physically fit with a proven work ethic
- Share our strong Health & Safety focus
- Have a great attitude
- You will be able to prove a history of exceptional attendance in previous roles, as the success of this operation is having ALL team members onsite 5 days a week, every week!
- Demostrate a history of or a desire to work 55hrs per week, consistently
We can offer you:
- Job security
- 55hrs per week, every week
- Full on the job training provided
- Career development opportunities
- Rotational positioning within the sawmill
If you believe you have the relevant experience, skills and commitment then apply online NOW with an updated CV, for more information call us on 03 374 9176.
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles