Don't Put All your Eggs in one Basket…
AWF have been in the business of supplying skilled and semi-skilled blue collar staff since 1988. Today, we are the largest staffing provider in the country with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. In Taranaki we have offices in New Plymouth and Hawera.
From providing chippies to the country's largest constructors, roller drivers to civil contractors; devanning services; picking and packing for many iconic brands; driving trucks in some of the largest fleets; to processing many of the food items we all eat every day, AWF supply them all.
Right now we are wanting to increase our pool of qualified and experienced Safety Watch people for up and coming projects in the Taranaki region. With 22 branches around the country, we can direct you to opportunity elsewhere as well.
You must have evidence of your qualification, have a history of being reliable, and able to get to and from work under your own steam.
You may be signed with other agencies already. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, sign up at New Zealand's favourite recruitment agency. The people we sign up need to able to show or demonstrate
* Current Safety Observer in the Workplace ticket to NZQA Standard 17596
* Hazard ID ticket to NZQA 18426 Confined Space also favoured
* Permits to work ticket also favoured to NZQA 17588
* A well developed, committed Health & Safety state of mind
* Own reliable transport
* Be able to pass a drug and alcohol pre-employment drug test
* Supply us with two recent references
* Must have no criminal convictions in the last 7 years
If you can tick those boxes, we really want to hear from you.
In the first instance, you should apply on-line and send through your CV along with the names and phone numbers for two work referees.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Location:||New Plymouth, New Zealand|