Perform general labouring duties, conduct road & line marking activities, drive company vehicles, operate machinery, traffic control duties - this is an exciting role where no day is the same. Whether you are new to the industry or seasoned professional - we can find the right role for you!
About the role
- Conduct road/line marking activities
- Perform equipment & machinery checks
- Assist with setting up site and traffic control duties
- Lifting and moving of material and keeping site tidy
- Driving/operating vehicles and equipment
Benefits & work arrangement
- Both Night Shifts and Day Shifts available
- Monday - Friday, Morning shift, 7am-5pm
- Monday - Friday, Night shift, 6pm-4am
- All training will be provided (including ConstructSafe competency)
- Starting hourly rate is $23.00 per hour + holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover
- Full PPE gear provided
- Minimum Class 1 NZ full driver's license + reliable transport
- Temporary Traffic Management training (TTM)
- Good level of physical fitness & great work ethics
- Good record of attendance & punctuality
- Have 2 contactable references
Note: You must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply?
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Irena at 021 524 741 / 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.