Our client in the Air conditioning and Refrigeration industry is looking for a skilled and qualified engineer to join the team.
This role includes Commercial HVAC and AC maintanence, installation, trouble shooting and diagnostics.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Knowledgeable and experienced refrigeration and air conditioning engineer with a can-do attitude and strong customer skills who is able to come up with practical solutions.
- Positive, enthusiastic, with a drive to succeed
- Committed to quality workmanship and health and safety practices
- Great with attention to detail and have the ability to solve problems
- A clear communicator and a team player
- Highly motivated and organised
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant trade or tertiary qualification (Level 4 Refrigeration and Air con Cert)
- Current electrical license (EST)
- Current, valid full NZ driver's license
- NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in commercial air conditioning and refrigeration
In addition to the above you will need to have:
- The ability to pass pre-employment checks, including drugs, alcohol and criminal history
- The right to work in New Zealand and relevant documentation to prove it
- A current CV with contactable work references
You will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Professional Development
- Company Vehicle, Phone and Uniform.
Sound like your kind of role?
Here's how to apply, and we don't mind how you do it either.
- Apply below by clicking the link and attaching your CV
- Send a copy of your CV to Blenheim@awf.co.nz.
- Give us a call on (03) 579 3900 (freephone 0800 88 88 60) and have a chat to us about your application,
- or apply in person by coming into our AWF office at 13 Main Street.
If you have the skills to be successful in this role, then don't delay apply today because we want to speak with you.