Chances are that behind every good recruitment process there is an outstanding Recruitment Consultant. At AWF Invercargill, we know that to give our candidates and clients the best possible outcome, it takes a team. We have an opportunity to invite some new talent into our Group.
Whether you see yourself as an experienced customer-centric recruiter in this field, or perhaps you are looking for a change in career direction; we are in a great place at AWF. We have a suite of clients, all of which are leaders in their sectors, and we are committed to finding more capable and diverse individuals to help with our ongoing client growth.
About the role:
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is a vital position to help nurture and grow our business. Working alongside our existing successful team of recruiters, we are looking for someone to come in and focus on the Civil Sector; to maintain current relationships, as well as focusing on growth in this space.
You will be partnering with our various clients for their recruitment needs and designing recruitment solutions. You will also be helping to grow this space by networking amongst both existing and new clients. What we need is dependable and dedicated support to make sure we continue to deliver an exceptional candidate experience as well.
The types of tasks you would expect to do in this role include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Helping design candidate attraction and engagement strategies, working with job seekers throughout the recruitment process
- Screening and onboarding candidates, including drug and alcohol screening
- Providing administration and document management support, loading adverts and putting together candidate profiles, along with managing and updating our candidate CRM
- Using specialised recruitment tools to uncover passive job seekers, and talking to our active job seekers about assignments and roles
- Facilitating interviews, meetings and testing, as well as completing reference checks
Because we are not about putting people into boxes, the role may vary depending on the needs of your team and the client you are supporting - but our customers are always at the heart of what all our Recruitment Consultants do.
What we are looking for in you:
- Someone who is sales-driven; you will get a real buzz when you see your work contributing to the bigger picture.
- 1-2 years' experience and background in Sales, Account and Relationship Management or Recruitment is preferred but not essential.
- A full, clean NZ driver's license.
- You need to be proactive, hard-working, and organised - it goes without saying that you need to be an extension of the client you are supporting.
- A positive attitude with the ability to adapt quickly to an ever-changing industry - it is the world we live in!
Our best recruiters come from a range of industries and areas, from experienced recruiters to Account Managers and Sales Representatives. So, if you have the skills and mindset, we are looking for we would love you to give us a call - we are only too happy to chat further about a future at AWF.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent salary and team-based bonus scheme
- Use of Company car, mobile phone, and tools of the trade
- Opportunity for career progression across AWF and within the wider Accordant Group
- 5 weeks annual leave after 1 year of service
- A paid day off for your birthday, end of year, and a wellbeing day + corporate discounts
- Office located in the heart of Invercargill
We have a diverse team to serve the diverse community we serve. We are not afraid to reward our staff and we enjoy giving back.
If you are up for the challenge, APPLY NOW or even better, call Tracy Pearce on 027 433 9171 for a confidential discussion about the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!