We're a team that works hard but has fun along the way. Join us as a Recruitment Consultant and come and champion our people in the Construction and Civil Division today!
About the role: Thrive in an environment that allows you to engage with people from all walks of life and revel in the rewarding feeling when you find meaningful work solutions for Candidates. The role will see you take over an existing portfolio of Clients, with a view to utilise your business development savviness to grow this desk.
Growth is key to the success of this role. You will need to have a go getter, never say die attitude, and will have the drive and tenacity to chase new business. Just as crucially, you'll be able to have meaningful conversations with Candidates and Clients to get to the crux of their requirements so you can provide long term, sustainable solutions. Turn "one-day" engagements into long term partnerships.
- Building exceptional relationships with both clients and candidates
- Supporting recruitment activities within the branch to maintain a strong candidate pipeline
- Focusing on growth in sales through new and existing Clients, including identifying opportunities in the market and capitalising
- Ensuring candidates' skills and experience match job requirements of clients
- Managing daily placement of employees into roles ensuring effective service delivery
- Facilitating day to day management of Health & Safety
Required to be successful in the role:
- A strong Sales background and or account management experience is vital
- A natural resilience and passion for generating sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven skills operating in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with the Microsoft suite
- A full New Zealand drivers licence
About the company: AWF is part of The Accordant Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. AWF is NZ's largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. With branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 2,500 people working through AWF every day.
- Training and development to help you succeed
- Potential for a career pathway and opportunities for growth within AWF and the Accordant Group
- All the tools you need to be successful including; cell phone, tablet
- You will have a day off on your birthday and a day off to do your Christmas shopping!
The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day - helping people get into meaningful work and the opportunity to thrive. For a confidential conversation please contact Casey Afoa 021806414 .
If you are up for the challenge please apply now!