- Fast paced and rewarding role
- A natural opportunity hunter/relationship developer
- Build your career with a stable, NZX listed agency - the only one in NZ
- Work with a team who truly has your back and supports you
- Progression opportunities throughout the business
About the role: As a Recruitment Consultant you must be able to connect with people, to understand their needs, whether it's a client, or a candidate. Multi-tasking and switching priorities are a key element of the role along with maintaining and managing our commitment to the Health & Safety of our employee's. This is an end to end recruitment role on an existing desk however business development will be required.
- Building exceptional relationships with both clients and candidates
- Ensuring growth of existing and identifying and securing new business
- Supporting sourcing activities within the branch to ensure a strong candidate pipeline
- Ensuring temporary employees skills and experience match job requirements of clients
- Managing daily placement of employees into roles ensuring effective service delivery
- Facilitating day to day management of Health & Safety
- Ensuring daily compliance within proven operating systems
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- People leadership experience
- Previous recruitment industry knowledge desired
- Sales and or account management experience desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven skills operating in a fast paced environment
- Be technically savvy
About the company: AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. AWF is NZ's largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. With branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 2,500 people working through AWF every day. From providing chippies to the country's largest constructors, roller drivers to civil contractors; devanning services, picking and packing for many iconic brands; driving trucks in some of the largest fleets; to processing many of the food items we all eat every day, AWF supply them all.
- As a valued employee you get a day off on your birthday and a day off to do your Christmas shopping!
- Training and development to help you succeed
- Career pathway and opportunities for growth within AWF and the AWF Madison Group
- Competitive remuneration package and bonus along with all the perks of working for a large NZ organisation
The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day - helping people get into meaningful work and the opportunity to thrive and providing exceptional service to our clients. For a confidential conversation please contact Adrian Larkin on 027 807 1698 or apply now. Applications close Friday 20th of March 2020.