Our Manufacturing and Logistics team is seeking a Recruitment Consultant. Ideal candidates may come from the Manufacturing or Logistics Industry whereby you operated as a team leader/manager.
Equally If you have proven recruitment experience, within agency, or business in-house and looking to move into a senior consultant role, we would love to hear from you!
About the role: As a Recruitment Consultant you must be able to connect with people, to understand their needs, whether it's a client, or a candidate. Multi-tasking and switching priorities are a key element of the role along with maintaining and managing our commitment to the Health & Safety of our staff. This is an end to end recruitment role on a desk with established clients that has the potential to offer more to someone who goes the extra mile.
- Building exceptional relationships with both clients and candidates
- Supporting sourcing activities within the branch to ensure a strong candidate pipeline
- Ensuring temporary employees skills and experience match job requirements of clients
- Managing daily placement of employees into roles ensuring effective service delivery
- Facilitating day to day management of Health & Safety
- Ensuring daily compliance within proven operating systems
Required to be successful in the role:
- Proven experience within the manufacturing or logistics industry as a team leader, or leadership capacity
- Previous recruitment industry experience
- Sales and or account management experience desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven skills operating in a fast paced environment
- Technically savy
About the company: AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. AWF is NZ's largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. With branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 2,500 people working through AWF every day. From providing chippies to the country's largest constructors, roller drivers to civil contractors; devanning services, picking and packing for many iconic brands; driving trucks in some of the largest fleets; to processing many of the food items we all eat every day, AWF supply them all.
- As a valued employee you get a day off on your birthday and a day off to do your Christmas shopping!
- Training and development to help you succeed
- Career pathway and opportunities for growth within AWF and the AWF Madison Group
- Competitive remuneration package and bonus along with all the perks of working for a large NZ organisation
The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day - helping people get into meaningful work and the opportunity to thrive. For a confidential conversation please contact Audrey Rasche on 027 499 1379. If you are up for the challenge please apply now!