We are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Dunedin. We are a small team who works hard but has fun along the way. If you have recruitment experience or if you are passionate about connecting with clients and you are now ready to step into a Recruitment Consultant position this role could be yours - we would love to hear from you!
About the role: As a Recruitment Consultant you must be able to connect with people, to understand their needs, whether it's a client or a candidate. Multi-tasking and switching priorities are a key element of the role along with maintaining and managing our commitment to the Health & Safety of our staff. This is an end to end recruitment role on a desk with established clients that has the potential to offer more to someone who goes the extra mile.
- Building exceptional relationships with both clients and candidates
- Supporting sourcing activities within the branch to ensure a strong candidate pipeline
- Ensuring temporary employees skills and experience match job requirements of clients
- Managing daily placement of employees into roles ensuring effective service delivery
- Facilitating day to day management of Health & Safety
- Ensuring daily compliance within proven operating systems
Required to be successful in the role:
- At least 2-3 years of proven experience in the customer service industry
- Background in the recruitment industry preferred
- Sales and or account management experience desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven skills operating in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with the Microsoft suite
About the company: AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. AWF is NZ's largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. With branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 2,500 people working through AWF every day. From providing chippies to the country's largest constructors, roller drivers to civil contractors; devanning services, picking and packing for many iconic brands; driving trucks in some of the largest fleets; to processing many of the food items we all eat every day, AWF supply them all.
- You will have a day off on your birthday and a day off to do your Christmas shopping!
- Training and development to help you succeed
- Career pathway and opportunities for growth within AWF and the AWF Madison Group
- Competitive remuneration package and bonus along with all the perks of working for a large NZ organisation
The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day - helping people get into meaningful work and the opportunity to thrive. For a confidential conversation please contact Richard Knights on 027 577 3594. If you are up for the challenge please apply now!