As a Recruitment Consultant you must be able to understand our clients and candidates needs and requirements in Waihi, surrounding areas including Katikati, Coromandel Peninsula, and as far North as Maramarua.
AWF is part of AWF Madison Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are NZ's largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. From Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 3,500 people working through AWF every day. From providing chippies to the country's largest constructors, roller drivers to civil contractors; devanning services, picking and packing for many iconic brands; driving trucks in some of the largest fleets; to processing many of the food items we all eat every day, AWF supply them all.
Your client base covers a wide range of industries included Manufacturing, Engineering, well known national large Civil and Construction companies and the mining sector. Multi-tasking and switching priorities are a key element of the role along with maintaining and managing our commitment to the H&S of our staff.
This is an end to end recruitment role on a desk with established clients. You will thrive on strengthening and maintaining these existing relationships. In addition you will work closely with the Branch Manager to identify and develop new business opportunities undertaking sales activities to achieve growth. To cover the large geographical area, extensive travel is an essential component in this role therefore a full NZ drivers licence is pivotal.
Day to day you will:
- Build exceptional relationships with both clients and workforce
- Provide regular communication with customers and temp employees
- Manage daily dispatch procedures and ensure effective service delivery
- Ensure temporary employees skills and experience match job requirements
- Day to day management of H&S including on site auditing
- Ensure daily compliance within proven operating systems
Required to be successful in the role:
- At least 2-3 years of proven experience in the customer service industry
- Background in the recruitment industry preferred
- Account management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven administration skills in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with the Microsoft suite
The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day, helping people get into to work and thrive. For your passion and hard work you are rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and bonus along with all the perks of work for a large NZ organisation.
If you are up for the challenge please apply now!