We are seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Kaitaia. As a team of two we're busy and need a great all-rounder to join our team. If you have recruitment experience or operational lead experience- we would love to hear from you!
About the role: As a Recruitment Consultant your ability to manage a number of operational tasks at any one time will set you apart as a high performing team member. Multi-tasking and switching priorities are a key element of the role along with maintaining and managing our commitment to the Health & Safety of our team. This is an end to end recruitment role on a desk with established clients that has the potential to offer more to someone who goes the extra mile.
About the company: AWF is part of Accordant Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. AWF is NZ's largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. With branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 2,500 people working through AWF every day.
Skills required to be successful in the role:
- A strong Sales background and or operational management experience is vital
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Results driven with strong behaviours around compliance
- Experience working in a Health & Safety environment preferred
- Proven skills operating in a fast paced environment
- A background & knowledge within the manufacturing/Logistics and construction sector would be advantageous
- Experience working with the Microsoft suite
- A full New Zealand drivers licence
- Building exceptional relationships with both clients and field employees
- Supporting sourcing activities within the branch to ensure a strong candidate pipeline
- Managing daily placement of staff into roles ensuring effective service delivery
- Facilitating day to day management of Health & Safety initiatives. Including site visits
- Ensuring daily compliance within proven operating systems and ensure superior service delivery
- General branch administration and payroll as required
- You will have a day off on your birthday and a day off to do your Christmas shopping!
- Training and development to help you succeed
- Career pathway and opportunities for growth within the AWF Kaitaia branch as well as throughout the Accordant Group Nationally
- Competitive remuneration package and bonus along with all the perks of working for a large NZ organisation
- All the tools you need to be successful including; cellphone, tablet, and vehicle
The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day - helping people get into meaningful work and the opportunity to thrive. If you are up for the challenge please apply now!