Due to growth we have a new opportunity in our AWF Wellington team for a Recruitment Consultant/Account Manager who thrives on managing client relationships and recruiting temporary staff primarily into the Construction industries.
About the company: AWF is part of the Accordant Group - New Zealand's only staffing provider listed on the NZX. Today, we are NZ's largest staffing provider with a geographic spread almost double our nearest competitor. With branches from Kaitaia to Invercargill, there are up to 2,500 people working through AWF every day.
The Role: As a Recruitment Consultant you must be able to connect with people, to understand their needs, whether that be a client or a candidate. Multi-tasking and switching priorities are a key element of the role along with maintaining and managing our commitment to the H&S of our staff. This is an end to end recruitment role on a desk with established clients who value the services of a consultant who "goes the extra mile".
Day to day:
- Build exceptional relationships with both clients and workforce
- Provide regular communication with customers and our employees
- Manage effective service delivery
- Ensure temporary employees skills and experience match our clients job requirements
- Be responsible for the day to day management of H&S including on site toolboxes
- Ensuring our key performance indicators and metrics are delivered upon using proven operating systems
Required to be successful in the role:
- Preferably more than 2 years of proven experience in an Account Management and/or Recruitment role
- Strong background or knowledge of the construction/civil sectors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven administration skills in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with the Microsoft suite and use of a CRM
The benefits: The people in our business are passionate about what they do every day, helping people get into work and thrive. For your passion and hard work you are rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and bonus along with all the perks of work for a large NZ organisation. You'll be working in a beautiful, modern office 5 minutes from the railway station. You will be given a day off on your birthday and you will be able to access our modular training programme.
If this sounds like you then please apply following the link or call Bill Grindell for a confidential discussion on 027 499 0872.