We are looking for a warm, energetic, and switched-on Receptionist, customer focused and will provide a high standard of hospitality to visitors. You will be the first point of contact for visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifying company personnel of the visitor's arrival and high use of the telecommunications system.
As Receptionist your role will also be responsible for helping support various teams with accurate and timely administration. The hours are Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5.00pm.
You will be quick to build excellent rapport with visitors to the company and our employees. You'll have a professional and articulate phone manner and lots of common sense and initiative.
- An experienced Receptionist with strong attention to detail
- A positive, friendly and can-do attitude, willing to go the extra-mile
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Good computer skills, capable of learning new programs
- Good all round knowledge of office procedure and data entry
- Skill in organising resources and establishing priorities
- Proven ability to work independently, collaboratively, and as an effective team member
What's in it for you?
- Full training provided and great potential to build on your career.
- Supporting a large reputable transport company
- Potential to earn good money.
To be successful you will need:
- Reception experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Great customer service
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Accurate and quick thinking
- Ability to multitask
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.