Broadway Radiology is the largest private provider of quality diagnostic radiology servicing the Manawatū and Horowhenua regions. They operate in modern, purpose-built facilities with state-of-the-art equipment, skill and expertise. Broadway Radiology has been serving the region for over 20 years, caring for the community with a culture built on trust and respect.
The Quality Services Coordinator is an important member of Broadway Radiology's team. The role is responsible for the application and administration of the Quality Management System. It involves the development and implementation of QMS documentation and manuals, coordination of staff training in Quality matters, audit preparation and compliance, administration of patient feedback, health and safety management and organisation and monitoring of quality improvement initiatives. You will work closely with Management, internal staff, and patients, as well as external stakeholders.
We are very interested in hearing from candidates who:
- Have strong health sector experience, particularly in a quality coordination or management role
- Are proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Sharepoint software
- Can work effectively in a self-directed role
- Possess advanced communication skills and an ability to easily build rapport with others
- Have an analytical mind, strong attention to detail and excellent reporting skills
- Are able to confidently present information and facilitate meetings and workshops
- Are experienced in quality auditing
- Have quality healthcare management and planning ability
- Can maintain a high degree of accuracy and balance a busy work schedule
Broadway Radiology have core company values of care, respect and trust. You will be working from their stunning Palmerston North premises with a friendly and supportive team. This is a permanent full-time, Monday to Friday role.
If this role interests you, we would love to hear from you! Please apply now with an up-to-date CV and cover letter, call on 063558080 or email email@example.com