As a QA manager you are a key member of the team ensuring your product goes out on time to the highest of standards. You not only have to inspect products but also investigate faults, log results and preform calibrations as required.
Your duties will include:
- Inspecting products and logging fault results
- Developing and adjusting processes to prevent future faults
- Ensuring all technical quality assurance processes and procedures are maintained
- Preparing CMM programs and operations as required
- Analysing, evaluating, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving all CMM issues/problems
Skills & Experience Required:
- Mechanical based background knowledge
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar QA based role
- Understanding of mechanical measurements, visual inspection, and schematic drawings
- Experience with CMM is preferable
- Attention to detail with time prioritisation skills and great communication skills
If this sounds like you do not wait to apply! Apply now via the online link.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.