Out client; a heavy hitter within their industry are looking for a Quality Assurance Technician on a temporary to permanent basis. The role will be located in Mount Wellington from Monday through Friday. A typical day on the job will include the following:
- Review, inspect and investigate manufactured products'
- Completing inspection reports of non-compliant products
- Operating in-house manufacturing machinery including CNC and Coil machines understanding their individual tolerances/variances to assist with investigations
- Interpreting technical diagrams and schematics
To be successful in this role you will need the following experience:
- Comprehensive understanding of ISO 9001 Quality Management
- Previous experience with mechanical and visual measurement inspection including CMM
- A minimum of 2 years experience within a Quality, QC or metrology environment
- Ability to priorities to meet deadlines and delegate if necessary
- You must be computer literate
If this sounds like you please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0800 88 88 60 (Option 1 - Auckland, Option 1 - Technical & Engineering).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.