Our client with a global footprint is in search for QA/HSE Extraordinaire who has strong QA background and a passion for keeping people safe and environment clean. You will own this role and report to the Quality Director based in Australia.
The successful applicant will be required to have strong understanding of Electrical Principles, legislative knowledge around Health & Safety and of course be able to manage quality system as per ISO 9001 and 17025 standards.
How would your day look like?
- Ensuring product conformance, compliance and management of internal systems and procedures
- Making sure the machinery is correctly calibrated to maintain production quality of power cables using quality management tools
- First point of contact for customers relating to any quality matter
- Management of internal site audits and recommending corrective actions and follow up to make sure the recommendations are followed through
- Analysis of historical data and maintaining the data to derive operation decision making
- Ensuring compliance as per ISO 9001 so company certification could be maintained successfully
- Advising operational staff on H&S and environmental matters and help create a more inclusive safety culture
- Allocating resources so the company's H&S and environmental goals are met
- Leading internal and external quality audits
Our ideal candidate is someone with:
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical or Quality Management disciplines
- Passionate about H&S and be able to share the passion with all operational staff and management
- Recent experience managing quality controls as per ISO 9001
- Someone with strong customer service skills and a strong communicator
- Be able to effectively use Continuous Improvement Tools
What's in it for you?
- ASAP start
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity for the right candidate
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work for a world leader
If the above sounds like you then would love to hear from you, please apply online.