Do you come from a QA background and are looking for a new long term and rewarding challenge? Upgrade yourself and give us a call!
- Review and approval of controlled documentation - assist in development and implementation of quality systems including writing, and review, of procedures and work instructions and training
- Management of data collation and trending for monthly/quarterly quality metrics reports
- Overseeing Supplier Management and ensuring supplier evaluations and re-evaluations are completed as necessary
- Conduct of other routine QA duties such as issue and review of batch documentation, incoming and finished goods release
- Plan and execute assigned process improvement projects
We are seeking someone with at least 2 years experience in a QC / QA role and a mechanical mindset. You should be competent at reading Engineering drawings and PC literate. You are detailed orientated, proactive and remain calm under pressure.
If any of the above sounds like you then pick up the phone or open your laptop and get in touch with us today!
Phone: 0800 88 88 60 (Option 1 - Auckland, Option 1 - Technical & Engineering Division)
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.