What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Permanent and temporary roles
- Field based role
Although this is a generic ad, it's covering several real positions with several of our clients.
Our clients provide a range of specialised trade services to their clients, large and small, residential and commercial in Electrical.
So, we are taking Expressions Of Interest for people who are experienced and enthusiastic about the Electrical industry and want to get started once we beat Covid 19. You could be a well seasoned Electrician, or you might just have completed your apprenticeship and wanting to see what's out there.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Electrical trade qualified (feel welcome if you have an overseas trade qualification!)
- NZ registered with current NZ Practicing licence
- Experience in working in residential and/or commercial fields
- Have an eye for detail and fault-finding skills
- Basic tools
- Hold a full, current and clean NZ class 1 driver's license
- A professional manner and presentation
- Motivated to provide a superior service to customers
- Practical mind set and be able to think on your feet
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive rate dependent on experience
- Growth potential
- PPE provided
- Vehicle and cellphone (dependent on experience)
- An inclusive and vibrant, small close knit team
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, call Brittany Green on 04 473 9915, or click apply.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant -workplace- referees.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please call us for a confidential discussion on your career.