About the company:
We are working with a residential construction business. They believe in work/life balance and offer long term work and the opportunity to go permanent if you wish. They are know for their quality of workmanship and delivering projects on time. They do construction of decks, bathroom and kitchen renovations and earthquake strengthening projects. The majority of their work is based in Karori. They are a skilled team of 3 tradesman and an apprentice.
About the role:
Your new company is looking for Qualified Carpenters and skilled Hammerhands can read plans, be given a tasks to do and left to it. You will be working on a historical project based in Wellington central close to public transport. You will need to have your own tools consisting of a minimum, basic hand tools, battery drill and skill saw. If you have your own nail gun, bench saw and other power/bench tools you will be able to command a higher rate.
Beneficial experience will include full scope; however, these skills are Key:
- Plasterboard fixing
- Installations of external and internal doors and windows
- Skirting, architrave and scotia installations
- A carpenters level of joinery capability
- Ability to interpret construction plans
What is on offer:
- Ongoing work Monday - Friday with Saturdays available if you are interested
- Weekly pay
- As our employee (not a contractor) you are entitled to holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover and we will pay your tax
- You'll also be working with great people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch.
If you are interested click apply NOW or call Evan on 04 473 9915