Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
We are currently looking for Production Workers x4. Our client is a food manufacturing company who is looking to add to their ever-growing team in this long-term assignment.
About the role
- Processing food in a production line
- Use of basic machinery
- Early morning starts 6am or 7am, so own transport is essential
- Heavy lifting is sometimes required (25 kgs)
- Immediate Start
Skills & Experience
- Motivated with a great attitude
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- H&S awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Opportunity to gain new skills, with full training
- Long-term role with opportunity to go perm
Ideally, you will have a clear criminal record and able to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screen.
Be part of a company that looks after people. We will look out for you and keep you safe while you're on the job.
Apply online now! Or for more info, call us on 03 374 9176
Keeping NZ Working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role