Our client requires reliable workers for their Dairy production plant with shifts starting at 5am to 1pm or 1pm to 9pm. Shifts range from 8-12 hours depending on production for the day. Based in Mangatawhiri, 15 mins south or Bombay in South Auckland.
Shift days Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday
Your duties may include:
- Picking / Packing of milk bottles
- Quality Control
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Speed & Accuracy
- The ability to work in a chilled environment
- Basic food hygiene understanding
- Health and safety awareness
- Able to start immediately
To be successful you will need:
- Transport to get to work with a minimum restricted drivers licence.
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
- Good level of physical fitness.
- 2 contactable work references
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to & on going support and communication while you're working
- Weekly wages paid on time
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.