AWF New Plymouth have various manufacturing roles available including short and on-going assignments in the wood, aluminium and poultry processing industries.
Our jobs require team to assist with and support our clients with their daily operations as needed. 40 hours minimum a week from Mon-Fri (with the rare weekend required).
Reliability is a MUST!
Skills & Experience
- Hold a Restricted or Full Class 1 NZ Drivers licence with reliable transport
- Be physically fit as some of our roles require heavy lifting
- Have a strong focus on Health & Safety and hazard identification
- Previous work experience advantageous but not always required
In return you will get:
- All new PPE gear provided at NO COST to you!
- Valuable work experience for well-established NZ companies to add to your CV
- Opportunity to be developed and up-skill while you earn weekly wages
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, Kiwisaver, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact our branch on either 06 759 8073 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Please note before we can place you, you must agree to undergo and pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test, a criminal background check, as well as providing two work references.
* Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role *