We are currently looking for committed, reliable, and hardworking Production Workers who would be keen to work in West Coast.
What you'll be doing:
You will be working in a milk production factory. Tasks include but not limited to stripping bags of powder and tipping for re-work, and other related production work within the Material Handling team. You will have the ability to work unsupervised.
As an employee of AWF you can enjoy:
- Competitive pay rate: $18 - $19 per hour + 8% holiday pay, etc.
- Weekly wages paid on time
- A chance to work with lovely people in a very nice company
- On-going support and communication while on the job
To be successful, you will ideally meet the following criteria:
- Physically fit to work on mix of day and night shifts - 4 days on / 4 days off work roster;
- Must be strong and able to lift up to 20kg repetitively
- Pass a pre-employment medicals and drug screen
- Have a clear criminal history
- Can provide work references
- Good comprehension of the English language - both spoken and written
- Has great work ethic
- Owns a reliable transport
- Willing to temporarily relocate and work in West Coast
Be part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff. Apply online today!
Keeping NZ working
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles
Want more info? Get in touch with us today on 03 374 9176 for a discussion.