AWF are looking for strong individuals to join our team at one of New Zealand's premier wine and spirits companies.
The person will be helping the team with Running and Loading Machines (Erectors, Fillers, Depalletisers, Palletisers) and assist the team with basic warehouse duties.
Additional Tasks That Could Be Performed: Delabelling, Decanting, Overstickering, Waste Removal, Cleaning.
Shift Time: 8.00 AM to 4.30 PM (Monday to Friday)
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Ongoing role with great prospects for right candidate
- Career development and help with training
- Great potential to build on your career
Pay rate: $18 - $24/Hr (Depending on the experience) plus Holiday pay, Sick pay & ACC cover
To be successful you will need:
- Atleast 1 + years Production experience from a Manufacturing environment (Full Training Provided).
- Physically fit (Able to lift up to 25kg)
- Current Forklift Licence (Preferred - Not Mandatory)
- Good attention to detailing
- Good communication - both written/verbal
- Basic computer skills
- Health and safety awareness
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work unsupervised.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.