Our local client, is looking for committed staff to work at their busy manufacturing site in Tahunanui.
They are industry leaders in the production of Dietary supplement, complementary medicine & therapeutic goods and have been for the last 30 years.
Do night shift hours suit your situation? have the ability to read and follow instructions, then we want to hear from you!!!
About the Role
- Entry level position, with room to grow and upskill
- Need to be reliable, punctial, committed to work
- Assisting with manual handling and mixing ingredients in large volume quantities
- Having a background in production would be of benfit, but not a deal breaker
- Need to be committed to learn, follow instructions and retain information
- Physically fit and have ability to read from a plan and follow instructions
- Ability to get to work, this role would not suit public transport
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general laboring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading National companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, we received the following feedback from an employee who had moved into a permanent role with our client - "through the help of AWF, I was able to go permanent full time through something that I have always wanted to do, and I wouldn't have been able to do that without them."
*Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay 8%, ACC cover, Kiwi saver
- Wages paid weekly.
- A foot in the door with some of NZ largest companies
- Treated as a person and a valued member of the AWF family.
What to do next
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better.
For more information about this or other roles we have, here are 3 easy ways you can get in touch:
- You can phone the branch on 035475467 or 0800 88 88 60 Press 3 then 1
- If you would like to email the branch directly send your email to mailto:email@example.com attention "Night shift production". (Attach a CV if you have one, don't worry if you don't)
- Pop into our branch at 101 Bolt Road, Annesbrooke for a friendly chat.