Our Kerikeri branch is excited to commence work with a local Oyster Farm in Whangaroa/Kaeo. We are assisting them to install a new system of farming Oysters. It's clean, better for the environment and very rewarding. We are looking for people who can be versatile in what they do from labouring on the land based farm but also some people who are willing to go out on the harbour to remove and instal the new system. We have a variety of activities on the land based farm that all go to make a full day Monday to Friday. We are offering the following;
- Start date week commencing 20th of September 2021.
- A great pay rate of between $22.75 and $23.57 an hour.
- Team work to ensure everyone enjoys their work.
- A great level of Health and Safety to ensure everyone goes home healthy.
- Be part of a great partnership, a partnership that will look after you.
- Weekly pay, access to Kiwisaver.
- All PPE is supplied free of charge.
- Training is provided if you are new to Oyster Farming.
You'll need the following to be considered for these roles;
- Focussed on full time hours and able to commit to a full day, 5 days a week.
- Able to travel to the farm in Kaeo.
- Able to get on with everyone, mix in with the team and help where needed.
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol screen and have no serious previous convictions.
- Willing to work in all weathers but wet weather gear is provided.
All you need to do is to apply and I will do the rest.