We have an amazing opportunity available in Cambridge, with a great company who specializes in building roof trusses and frames.
The job will consist of helping in the factory conducting detailing and cutting timber. You will need to be physically fit and have a great work ethic.
No experience needed but it is preferred. There will be opportunities to learn on the job, develop your building, truss and frame fabrication skills and gain more experience in this exciting and fast paced industry.
If you have a strong focus on quality and detail and are keen to bring your skills to this role then apply now!
To be successful:
- Be able to work within a team and independantly
- MUST be able to use power tools and hand tools
- Able to follow instructions and basic plans
- Have a strong health and safety awareness
- Be reliable and punctual
- Have suitable transport to and from work - full class 1 licence advantageous
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Immediate start
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60 for more information.