We are currently seeking mechanically minded individuals to work in a large, highly successful and busy manufacturing plant in the Hillsborough area.
With a work-life balance and career growth this is the perfect opportunity to get some more time with the kids, family, or friends.
What is on offer?
- Competitive pay rate paid weekly
- Full-time hours with the potential of going permanent
- First class onboarding and training
- An opportunity to grow and excel within the company
About the role
As a machine operator you will be working as part of a team, operating machinery to ensure continuous production. This includes identifying faults and quality assurance.
You may be using a forklift and gantry crane (OSH certification and some experience is a bonus but don't worry, full training will be provided).
Our client supports gender equality and balance in the workplace. If you are mechanically minded and enjoy physical work, we promote fairness, the best candidate gets the job!
- You are physically fit with a health and safety first mindset
- You have a positive attitude towards life
- Experience in a manufacturing environment will help you excel but is not essential
- Class 1 NZ drivers licence
- OSH forklift certificate and Gantry Crane certificate are beneficial
- You are punctual, reliable and willing to commit to the shift patterns;
2 days on - 7am to 7pm, then 2 nights on - 7pm to 7am, followed by 4 days off. Repeat.
You must be able to pass a drug and alcohol pre-employment screen and have a clear Ministry of Justice Record.
You must be a NZ resident. Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role.
Apply ONLINE NOW!! If you need any further information TEXT Paul on 022 535 1213.