Work for New Zealand's largest frame and truss manufacturer. Experience working in a production / manufacturing environment, working with timber, or using hand and power tools would be a great advantage for this role.
About the role
- Assemble frames and trusses according to plans
- Operate saw, nail gun, staple gun, & other pneumatic tools
- Report damaged or worn equipment
- Manual handling/heavy lifting
- Maintain clean and tidy work area
Benefits & work arrangement
- Monday to Friday with 2 available shifts
- 4:00 am to 3:30 pm
- 4:00 pm to 3:30 am
- East Tamaki job location
- Job offer varies from $20.00 p/h (for no experience) to $27.00 p/h (for experienced)
- You get to receive holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Basic knowledge & experience using hand & power tools
- Physically fit - able to handle & lift heavy materials
- Comfortable using computer & proficient in English language
- Reliable & have a keen eye for detail
Note: You need to pass a drug screen & disclose criminal convictions & must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.