We are seeking reliable candidates, ideally based in the Selwyn district, who work efficiently and with accuracy. Our client produces pet food for distribution around the world!
These positions are day shift and during week days, so commitmment is a must.
The duties will be:
- Processing wet meat
- Packing of dry pet food
- Working on the production line with the team
- Cutting of wet meat
To be successful you must:
- Be comfortable dealing with raw meat
- Reliable transport
- Work well within a team
- This role is standing all day so must be physically fit
- Health & Safety conscious
- Confident in their knife skills, previous experience ideal
- Be able to pass a drug & alcohol screen
- Clear criminal history
If you are interested apply online now with an updated CV. For further information call us on 03 3749176.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.