Are you comfortable working with raw meat and looking for ongoing work in the Rolleston area?
Possibility for temporary to permanent opportunities with a well established New Zealand company.
Know your schedule in advance! Set shift patterns of four days on, three days off; either Sunday - Wednesday or Wednesday - Saturday.
Full time hours, 12 hour shifts from 6am - 6pm.
Our client produces pet food for distribution around the world and is passionate about what they do. You will be joining a well established team with workers from all around the world!
- Processing wet meat
- Packing of dry pet food
- Working on the production line with the team
- Handling frozen meat blocks
To be successful you must:
- Be comfortable dealing with raw meat
- Have a good understanding of English
- Work well within a team
- Health & Safety conscious
- Be able to pass a drug screen
- Clear criminal history
Apply online now! For further information call us on 03 3749176.
Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role.