Work-Life Balance /Career Growth
We are seeking a high energy person eager to work in a large, highly successful and busy processing plant. Our client is a leading materials recovery recycling and waste management provider.
This is perfect opportunity to upskill and progress your career.
What is on offer?
- Competitive pay rate paid weekly.
- Full-time hours with the potential of going permanent.
- First class onboarding and training opportunity to grow and excel within the company.
About the role
As a Process operator you will be working as part of a team, transferring a range of waste materials from trucks to storage tanks to ensure continuous production.
You will be responsible for washing tanks and trucks and always keeping the yard clean.
The hours of work are 6am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
If you enjoy physical work, then this is the role for you! Full training will be provided.
- You are physically fit with a health and safety-first mindset.
- You have a positive attitude towards life.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment will help you excel but is not essential.
You are punctual and reliable and willing to commit
You must be able to pass a drug and alcohol pre-employment screen, and have a clear MOJ record.
You must be a NZ resident. Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role.
Apply on line now or call us for a chat on 03 374 9176