This is a fast paced team environment and would be a great job to start out your working career.
Training will be provided for this role, however you will need the following -
- Available for a 4 on 4 off 10 hr rotating shift
- Reliable, Turn up work hard and have good communication skills
- Able to pass a drug test
- Understanding of Health and Safety
- Proactive and can use your initiative
- Team Player
- Excellent work ethic & attitude
- Immediate Start
- Have 2 references
If you fit the above criteria then you have three ways to apply -
Click apply now!
Call Jo at AWF Waihi 07 863 9316
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org