Are you looking for a great work life balance?
Are you wanting to work in a physical role but complete a four on four off roster?
Do you enjoy working in a team environment?
Are you reliable?
Are you passionate about Health and safety?
Do you want to work 40hours a week?
Are you able to work early mornings and evenings?
If you said yes to all of the above please read on . . .
It is exciting that we have multiple opportunities for hard working, strong, reliable people.
This opportunity has the potential to be a long term placement with a possibility of a permanent position.
This is a fast paced team environment and would be a great job if you are physically fit and enjoy a hard days work.
Training will be provided for this role, however you will need the following -
- Available for a 4 on 4 off rotating shift
- Reliable, turn up work hard and have good communication skills
- Able to pass a drug test
- Understanding of Health and Safety
- Proactive and can use your initiative
- Able to follow instruction
- Team Player
- Excellent work ethic & attitude
- Reliable transport
- Have 2 references ( essential )
If you fit the above criteria then you have three ways to apply -
Click apply now!
Call Alice at AWF Waihi 07 863 9316
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org