The position involves manufacturing LED lights. This role is shift work and training will be provided.
Ideally you will have an interest in computers/tech and enjoy detailed work as you are often dealing with very small components. This is methodical work in a friendly and clean factory environment.
This is a sought-after role and our client is looking for a candidate that shows strong commitment and reliability to their work.
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Full PPE provided
You will also need to:
- Are legally entitled to work in NZ and strong English
- Reliable and with own Transportation
- Have 2 work references
- Able to pass a Drug Screen and Ministry of Justice Checks
If you are keen to join New Zealand's leading Recruitment Specialist, keeping it Local and Proudly NZ owned - CLICK apply NOW!
Alternatively, you can call Ashleigh AWF Waihi directly on:
Waihi 07 8639316
Freephone 0800 888860 Press 2
Email at email@example.com
Or pop into AWF Waihi 34 Rosemont Rd Waihi.