Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
Our Wanganui branch is currently looking for keen, reliable and hard working people to join our team.
To be successful you will:
- Have proven Health & Safety awareness
- Be reliable with a positive attitude
- Be physically fit
- Be available for shift work including weekends
- Have attention to detail
- Be able to follow instructions
- Have a New Zealand licence (minimum restricted) and reliable transport
- Forklift licence not essential but advantageous
- Pass pre-employment checks including MOJ check and pre employment drug and alcohol screening
In return, AWF offers:
- Opportunities for training and development
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- Holiday pay, Sick pay, ACC & Kiwisaver
- Full PPE Gear
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you are interested in this role then we are keen to hear from you! Click apply now and send through your CV with two contactable referees.