We are looking for lashers to join our team at Wellington's shipping port.
You will be working on or alongside the container ships that come into the port. Shifts can be anywhere from 8 to 12 hours long, and you MUST have a Full Class 1 License to be considered.
You will be:
- Someone who is keen to work 2-3 shifts a week - this can vary and sometimes even be full-time hours - this changes week to week
- Happy to work any hours of the day - you work when the ship comes in to dock, this is a 24/7 operation.
- Strong, fit, and health & safety focused
- Reliable, and flexible availability-wise (to an extent)
- Able to commit to the job for a least a year or longer
What we can do for you:
- We will provide all the PPE gear & training you need
- You will be well looked after, and paid a competitive and good rate
- We are always a phone call away and are here for any health and safety queries - we also touch base with you every month
If you have any questions please feel free to call Jess on 04 474 2371 OR Apply NOW!
In order to be considered for this role, you must have a clear criminal record, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, as well as provide 2 references.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa, and provide an up to date CV.