We are taking expressions of interest for Experienced Plumbers as well as recently trade qualified people looking for a start in the plumbing industry in the New Year. We have several clients looking to fill temporary but also permanent roles in Wellington.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Permanent and temporary roles
- Immediate start!
This is a generic advert covering several REAL positions with multiple clients. Our clients provide a range of specialised trade services to their clients, large and small, residential and commercial in Plumbing and Gasfitting.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Trade certificate
- NZ Registered Plumber/Gasfitter
- Experienced in maintenance work and/or installs, with residential and/or commercial customers
- Follow systems and processes to ensure highest quality of work
- Hold a full, current and clean NZ class 1 driver's license
- A current Site Safe passport is preferable
- A professional manner and presentation
- Motivated to provide a superior service to customers
- Happy to work independently, or share your skills and knowledge by working alongside an apprentice
Benefits and perks:
- Job security
- Competitive rate dependent on experience
- Growth potential
- PPE provided
- Vehicle and cellphone (dependent on experience)
- An inclusive and vibrant, small close knit team
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please call us straight away on 04 473 9915, for information or simply apply. We will be in contact after the 6th of January 2020.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant -workplace- referees.
We have more positions that suit people at the start of their plumbing career. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.