Production/Manufacturing roles - Immediate start
Go further with AWF. We have immediate work available for reliable fit staff.
We have multiple opportunities. Full training is provided so all you need is a great attitude and the enthusiasm to learn. Roles vary from production staff to dispatch staff (loading/unloading trucks) and provide great long term career options.
Skills & Experience
- You'll have the ability to work well in a team
- Have attention to detail
- Able to follow procedures and take instructions from team leaders
- Reliable transport to get to/from work
- To keep you and others safe on the job, you'll also be drug free.
- Must past a MOJ check
- Previous experience with manufacturing plant enviroment advantageous
- Generally, Monday-Friday work
- Potential for permanent placement for the right staff
- Career advancement for the right person
- You'll get holiday pay, kiwi saver, ACC cover and sick leave
- AWF will provide you will all your basic safety gear including safety boots
As the work is an immediate start, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Be a part of a company that looks after people and will treat you like an individual. We will look out for you, keep you safe while you are on the job.