We are on the lookout for strong, physically fit individuals with a positive attitude. Various pick/packer roles from Mon-Fri. Roles are physically demanding and require worker to be on their feet majority of the shift. General warehousing experience is ideal but not essential.
Various ongoing temp assignments (Mon to Fri, 40 hours a week). The person will be helping the team in stock take, pick/packing, and general warehousing.
The role is physically demanding so the person needs to be strong enough to lift 15 - 20 kgs repetitively throughout the day.
This is a "hands on" role Monday - Friday, working with a great team that is focused on delivering results.
- Excellent friendly team and great working conditions
- Opportunity to move around to different departments and pick up new skills
- South Auckland locations.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Diverse clients with opportunity to grow.
- Gain up to 40 Hours a week.
Experience in the following could be advantageous:
- Picking & Packing
- RF scanning experience
- Dispatch & inwards goods
- General warehousing
To be successful you will need:
- Flexibility to work more than 40 Hours a week if required (Including Weekends).
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Physically fit & able to lift up to 20kg.
- Reliable and able to start asap.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you are keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it will be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.