A well-established supermarket chain is looking for strong, reliable and motivated individuals who can assist their team with picking bulk products and stock replenishment. This role is physically demanding so the person needs to be strong enough to lift up to 15 - 20 kgs repetitively.
This will be a temp On Call assignment (Mon to Sun). The person will be helping the team with picking online orders or with stock replenishment.
The role is physically demanding so the person needs to be strong enough to lift up to 15 - 20 kgs repetitively throughout the day.
This is a "hands on" role Monday - Sunday, working with a great team that's focused on delivering results.
- Excellent friendly team and great working conditions
- Opportunity to move around to different departments and pick up new skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Extra work over the summer period
Experience in the following could be advantageous:
- Picking & Packing
- RF scanning experience
To be successful you will need:
- Must be able to work weekends
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Physically fit (Some bulk orders up to 20 kgs to pick)
- Reliable and able to start asap
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.