Pick Packers who have great attention to detail and able to work with sensitive products. Our client, who is based on Glen Eden, West Auckland is a leading supplier of anti-pollution facemasks that are not only fashionable but also provide superior filtration.
Your duties may include:
- Light product packers
- QC/QA checking of products, bag and print
What's in it for you?
- Great team environment with a well established company
- Start and finish times: 9am to 5.30pm
- Between 8-10 hour shifts with flexibility due to high demand
- Current 2 week assignment with possible extension
- Weekly pay
- Immediate start in Glen Eden - West Auckland
To be successful you will need
- Great attention to detail and reliable
- Handle sensitive/delicate products
- Able to focus on both team and individual KPI's
If you are available for immediate work in West Auckland apply for this role NOW
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant -workplace- referees.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.