A well established bulk supply company is looking for reliable and motivated individuals whose role will involve assisting with picking bulk goods.
This is a "hands on" role working with a great team that focus on delivering results.
- Monday - Friday (some Saturday work when busy)
- Early morning, day & afternoon shifts available
- Excellent team and working conditions
- Modern Wiri located building with plenty of staff parking
Ideal applicants would have:
- RF scanning experience
- Forklift license (not essential)
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Physically fit (some bulk orders to pick)
- Reliable and able to start asap
All applicants will need to:
- Have reliable transport
- Be willing to undergo pre-employment drug screening
- Return a satisfactory police check
- Have good Health & Safety practises
If you are keen please apply now with your CV
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.