- Pace, energy and hard work is rewarded here
- High volume temp payroll
- Temp or perm are options!
Roles here don't come up very often, and this vacancy won't last long. Sadly our trusty payroll administrator is heading back to uni in March. But that could be great for you!
If you think you've got what it takes to join our fantastic Auckland Construction and Civil team, assisting us to ensure our valued temporary and permanent staff are paid on-time and accurately then roll on up.
We've recently moved into new premises in Eden Terrace, handy to the central city, train and bus services, and our work-space is really lovely (including great coffee).
This role is integral to the success of the entire division (and it's a big division). We're looking for someone who can be the key cog that keeps us all turning. We also see opportunity for the right person to grow as our division grows and potentially move into a candidate consultant role in the future. Equally, we'd be happy if you want to own payroll for us long-term too!
No two days are the same so we can guarantee variety and challenge and lots of pace in your day. The focus of the role is using your data-entry and numerical expertise to run our payroll and support our team with candidate administration.
Day in the life of our Payroll & Candidate Administrator
- Data-entry of timesheets
- Responding to pay queries and in an interest in getting to the bottom of any issues
- Processing of sick and annual leave for candidates
- Meeting and greeting our visitors
- Supporting candidate and recruitment consultants with admin tasks
- Completing pre-employment checks on candidates
What do you need to be successful?
- Data entry speed and accuracy
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Administration experience gained somewhere where multi-tasking is the norm
- Team focused attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using the Microsoft suite
We're open minded about the type of background you'll come from - we really mean that. Tell us about your admin skills, data-entry wizardry and why you'd be a great fit for our team. Click APPLY, or call our division manager, Katherine on 021 454 961 for a confidential chat.