Who is AWF?
- We've been in the business of supplying staff to a wide range of industries since 1988.
- We are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated. People are the backbone or our industries.
- We have branches all over New Zealand! You can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field.
- Health and Safety is our number one priority. We believe that every person should go home free from injury every day.
Our client is based at Wellington Port and they are looking for casual drivers for when the carships come into Wellington.
This job is perfect for you if you work another job with part-time hours, are a retiree and looking for something to fill your time with occasionally, or generally just want to pick up some extra work!
Carship Drivers must:
* Have a Full Class 1 License
* Have some hand/upper body strength to be able to unstrap the cars before driving them off the ship
* Be willing to work a long shift (up to 12 hours) if needed
If you enjoy driving and want some extra work/are available and happy to be kept on an 'on call' list, then this is perfect for you!
To be successful in this role, you will need a clear criminal history and be able to pass a drug screen.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit.