AWF are looking for capable Class 5 Drivers that are after part time work on a monthly basis - there will be day and night shift options available. This a great option if you're looking to easy back a little but not quite ready to stop working all together.
The role includes driving trucks delivering metal from factory to boat, this work will occur regularly each month and while the boats are in you may work up to 70 hours in this period. You will be given plenty of notice, although there may be slight variations from time to time depending on weather.
- You will be a capable manual class 5 driver who holds safety in high regard
- Be able to pass pre employment checks including Ministry of Justice, drug screening, medical and driver checks
- You will be flexible with your work, days and hours
- You will be capable of working 12 hours in a single shift
- You will have the right to work in New Zealand and the appropriate documentation to verify this
What you'll get in return;
- Wages paid on time
- All basic PPE provided to ensure you're safe
- The chance to work with a great bunch of people.
- Competitive remuneration
- Temporary work with an established company, and more work available should you want it
- On-going support and communication while on the job
If this sounds like you apply now or call Dylan and Hailey at AWF Invercargill 03 214 0388