Are you looking for continuity of work in the commercial sector? Can you hit the ground running and work up to 40+ hours per week? We are looking for Experienced Painters now!
Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. Here at AWF, we are working with many of the key commercial players who need skilled and motivated tradespeople and trade assistants.
Your next role could be:
- Monday to Friday with overtime available
- Good rates plus holiday pay and allowances, paid weekly
- Working with a highly experienced team
Please apply if you:
- Have recent experience and a solid work history
- Are healthy, fit, and reliable
- Consider yourself a forward thinker, a problem solver and able to meet deadlines
- Are available for long term work and have the ability to commit
- Have a fantastic can-do attitude and work ethic & high standards of workmanship
- Have a good understanding of Health & Safety requirements
You will also have your own license and transport, a clear criminal record, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen. A Site Safe ticket is also required, but if yours is expired, we can book you on the next course! EWP is preferred.
Join us! Be part of a company that looks after their people. We'll look out for you, keep you safe while you're on the job, and help you step up the career ladder!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa and provide an up to date CV.
Please note, you must currently be in Wellington to be considered for this role.
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please call us straight away on 04 473 99 15, or apply using the button to your right.
AWF, Keeping NZ working!