We are looking a Operations team leader to assist our Client in leading and helping a great group of people. A fulfilling role for the right person who is ready to take on a new challenge.
- Support Field Operation supervisor(s) with daily operations on site
- Ensure expected work is carried out in both quality and safety by team members
- Assist with operating/driving Sweeper Truck's as required
- Monitor day to day tasks & schedules on Site
- Be an overall role model for team members and supporting supervisors
Benefits & work arrangement
- Work Monday to Friday, occasional weekend off
- Starting salary $29 + benefits
- PPE provided at no additional cost
- Based in West Auckland
- Our client is growing, so a permanent opportunity awaits you.
- Minimum Class 2 NZ Full License
- Computer Literate, good use of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Good level of physical fitness & great attitude
- Leadership skills with experience in service contracts
- High Attention to detail
Note: You need to pass a drug screen & disclose criminal convictions & must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call John 021 454 961 at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com.
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.